Spicy lobster wrapped in refreshing lettuce leaves makes for a light and nourishing dish.
- 2 6 oz. lobster tails, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup honey mustard vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 1/3 medium avocado, cubed
- 1 green onion stalk, sliced
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seed kernels (optional)
- 1-2 radishes, sliced (optional)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette (yields roughly 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. organic honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, honey, and olive oil. Stir in lobster, red pepper, avocado, and green onion. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper as desired.
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves; sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and radish. Serve.
Nutrition Facts (per 3 wrap serving; without pumpkin seeds and radish): 317.5 calories, 34.3g protein, 19.2g carbohydrates, 5.4g fiber, 12g sugars, 16.5g fat (2.4g saturated fat)
Recipe courtesy of Toscana Restaurant & Wine Bar in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.